Ibrahim Keloglan Kedi Video Viral - Ibrahim Keloglan and Cat Video Trending News

Ibrahim Keloglan Kedi Video Viral - Ibrahim Keloglan and Cat Video Trending News

Küçükçekmece Boss Public Examiner's Office had a problem with the deferment of the 1 year and 90 days jail sentence given to Ibrahim Keloglan, who killed a feline by crushing and kicking it in a lift on New Year's Eve in Başakşehir, Istanbul. With all due respect, Keloğlan said, "I saw the feline in the lift, I needed to kick the feline away with my foot, and when it harmed me with its hook, I totally lost myself. I certainly don't have the foggiest idea how I did what I did a while later, I kicked the feline, I pursued it, I killed the feline by kicking it."

Credit Google Image

The 1 year and 90 days jail sentence given to the respondent who caught and squashed a feline in the lift on New Year's Eve in Başakşehir was deferred by the court and the declaration of the sentence was delayed. Küçükçekmece Boss Public Examiner's Office protested the court's choice.

The respondent Ibrahim Keloglan, the complainant, Istanbul Bar Affiliation Basic entitlements Place legal advisors Bahtiyar Güner, Hafize Hilal Koçak and the party legal advisors went to the meeting held at the Küçükçekmece sixteenth Crook Court of First Example.

Featured Post

What is ChatGPT? How to Use an Open Artificial Intelligence (OpenAI Conversation Partner)

What is ChatGPT? How to Use an Open Artificial Intelligence (OpenAI Conversation Partner)  Image Source Google #ChatGPT #ChatBot #OpenAI  Ch...